Premier League Games 19/20 Jan

Gutted, Palace gave it a real go, but unfortunately to no avail. Very fortunate win today for the Dippers and yet again had to rely on a goalkeeper error and deflected goals to win.

As another poster has commented earlier they are beatable and I am hoping that the Rags, West Ham, Everton or someone else can get something from them.

Beat Huddersfield and then we play first on the next premier league weekend.

They could go into Leicester(H) only 1 point ahead, they're already struggling with the pressure, lets see how they handle that.

Just got to get our business done.

Liverpool are on the ropes though. They've looked average as of late, and if the rancid luck dies off a little they're going to start picking up draws. Keep the head and just press on and they'll fuck it up.

If we win every game or all bar one I think we will win it but we Have to be that good which is a tall order. Must win tomorrow though. Pressure is what makes teams buckle

Yep the media darlings that are the rags and giddypool are having them in giddy overdrive! The world is ok now that the rags are winning and giddypool are top. I would love nothing more than to pip them to the title as i don't think they would get this close again.

She was practically squirting.

I thought Palace would slow them down. Can’t see Leicester doing anything against them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.