Premier League Games 19/20 Jan

Solid????....letting in 3 goals at home is certainly not solid.
Come on mate, we are pretty solid. One or two games doesn't change that. I'd also call you guys solid too, but remember you conceded 3 at home against these.

They're a tricky side and a bit of a bogey team for us so it's a good win in my opinion especially with a depleted back line.

Atleast when we ship 3 goals against a rubbish team we have the professional integrity to lose! Jammy cvnts.
And we ship goals they all end up in the goal of the season competition.

Which I’ve just realised will not look good for us...

“Here are the nominations for Premier League goal of the season, which might as well also be the ‘Best Goals Scored Against City’ season end review!”

They seem to have the annoying knack of winning by 1 goal, even though that result is gutting (its the hope that kills you) I think their last couple of games have shown they are creaking slightly. As long as we keep the pressure on I honestly believe they will feel it at some point.

7 point gap says they are solid enough
7 point gap if we haven't played. That's another thing, why are we always on catch up? How about we play first and put a point between us so there's pressure on them?

How annoying, still, we were a goal down at home v Palace and came out after HT and lost another quickly. Liverpool are a goal down and within 7 minutes are a goal up...on such things, titles are won and lost.

That loss was a disaster for us. The players were lethargic and complacent (Walker the biggest problem) and the crowd didn’t get behind the team enough until it was too late.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.