Premier League Games 2/3 March

I bet he smells fuckin fantastic.
9x7BJWU0Nx4aqnkFV-uBwwJzzSQzrtYq0XQtZbm5kgdkffTl53cFtqi76H15LcqBI1vLbdz4Jpz1cecjd1ohBYOeVw8GdTpd0Hz67PSPPSOvTeVLszvC04hJg4o7ycG51PhYBicGCpWy4xaPX7kT-9Rh8H8Zv5XiVf6kFHBTJZwv-VVLX3-wap0EWen5gaVgdQV6dxF3kNxMaHI909ra=s300-pd-e365-pc0xffffff

I wonder if anyone can help me please...

I am getting on in years (Johnny Crossan was City captain when my family moved from outside Ipswich to outside Manchester and I started visiting Maine Rd) and I have just woken up from an unscheduled nap.

Was I dreaming or did the best attacking forward line in the World REALLY fail to score against Everton this afternoon?

If so, I believe we are still top of the league and have doubled the gap.

JJ

Last edited:
Said it before and I’ll say it again.

The dippers are bang average, except for van dijk and salah. When they both play well, they win. When only van dijk plays well they not only don’t win but are utterly clueless into the bargain.

And don’t even get me started on how much better eddy is than Allison.

I’ve just read the interview with Klopp. “Who wants to be top of the league at the beginning of March ?” and “City had 900 shots and scored one with the wrong foot”

I think he’s finally losing it. What a twat.

let's not fall for all the crap in the media ?? we still need a very big push and ask from this manchester city squad this season and we have been unlucky with injury to KDB and jesus fernandinho laporte stones but we find a way to keep going, the manchester derby away and spurs at home are big games and will take some winning so again lets keep our feet on the ground and yes its good having in our own hands again, but we need a weeks break this week and earned the right to a rest then we go again

watford is now a big big game at the weekend and lets just get the job done and get the 3 points again and put even more pressure on liverpool, but watford will not be easy and legs must be heavy and we have to go again even if not at 100% i would settle for another 1.0 win right now

I’ve just read the interview with Klopp. “Who wants to be top of the league at the beginning of March ?” and “City had 900 shots and scored one with the wrong foot”

I think he’s finally losing it. What a twat.
West ham game took the wind off the sail ;)
Pressure cooker is about to blow into pieces.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.