Premier league Games 21/22/23 November

What I ask for from our team is 100% effort and passion, and get the ball in the oppositions half ASAP. All this passing about to end up losing the ball and having the other team race through our midfield unopposed is pissing me off.

Just explaining to my nephew what subbuteo is.
I thought I was the bees knees when I had one but he is telling me that I must have had a deprived childhood.

I loved it as a youngster, I think it was the realistic nets that bulged when you scored. Tough to play on the carpet but if someone had a flat table or piece of hardboard you could drawing pin the pitch to it was great. If you remember they had the flimsy cheaper players or the more expensive all plastic ones. I also had a Chad valley soccer game but subbuteo was the favourite.

Another Wolves soft arse lying there like he was at death's door after a minor bump, I'm made up Southampton scored. I'd love to have seen these players on Hough end on a Sunday morning.

Striker was the one....

Vintage-Original-1970s-Super-Striker-football-board-game.jpg
If you wedged the ball against the standing leg and thumped the head you could get a Peter Lorimer strike!

Another Wolves soft arse lying there like he was at death's door after a minor bump, I'm made up Southampton scored. I'd love to have seen these players on Hough end on a Sunday morning.
That would have been no use to me. I played there on Sunday afternoons. I played squash in the mornings in those days. Mind you, it was the early/mid 70s.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.