Premier league Games 21/22/23 November

for me the problem isn't that those 2 were overturned today because of bare minimum contact and touching the ball, it's 2 weeks ago that the same bare minimum contact wasn't overturned when it was the Dippers needing the pen against us.
Strange that isn’t it ...it’s called corruption, certain teams are getting help . Unless we all fuck it off it will carry on & on

Irrelevant in the context of this game perhaps, but certainly not irrelevant overall.

yeah that is fair. And besides I was just about to post again as I’m watching it now on tv and on second viewing it was a pen. How ironic.. if only I was the ref lol

Strange that isn’t it ...it’s called corruption, certain teams are getting help . Unless we all fuck it off it will carry on & on
I am getting closer to doing just that. It looks bent to me and VAR is enabling it, it was supposed to straighten out the dodgy decisions but it’s gone the other way. The WBA penalty decision is proof of that for me.

Fucking lol. Just seen the rags penalty. How isn’t that a foul on the west brom player 5 seconds before? Fucking joke.

When Wio says “Man utd got awarded way too many fouls” tells you that VAR has overstepped the mark on this occasion. Not even the most biased pundits can pass this dodgy shit off with a straight (camel like) face!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.