Premier league Games 21/22/23 November

I am getting closer to doing just that. It looks bent to me and VAR is enabling it, it was supposed to straighten out the dodgy decisions but it’s gone the other way. The WBA penalty decision is proof of that for me.
It’s not easy , it’s been our lives for decades but how long can people ignore something they know is corrupt ? I decided last season after another var rip off , there will be a final straw moment for everyone , I already had mine . It’s made me sad & angry in equal measure but I couldn’t just ignore what I was seeing with my own eyes , it would be like lieing to yourself .

It’s not easy , it’s been our lives for decades but how long can people ignore something they know is corrupt ? I decided last season after another var rip off , there will be a final straw moment for everyone , I already had mine . It’s made me sad & angry in equal measure but I couldn’t just ignore what I was seeing with my own eyes , it would be like lieing to yourself .
I hear you mate, as I say I’m getting close. Maybe the break has made me question the whole thing more I don’t know. But I’ve no doubt it’s bent and like you say how can you keep buying into the lie?

Everybody is laughing on United, rightly so, but how they are above us after 8 games?
Even goal difference is the same...

Really mediocre start.
It's got fuck all with a mediocre start.

Take away their penalties and other bent decisions and they'd be fighting relegation.

What a load of fucking bollocks.
A penalty, again, and retaken just to make sure.

May as well not bother fucking playing these games with the FA having already decided certain team's results. They only want teams people in the Far East have heard of winning anything so they can keep selling the 'product'.

Fucking done with this shit game. Rugby and cricket only from now on. Football will never top the Aguerooo and Centurions seasons anyway.

I know a few fellow fans on the verge of at least not going again when fans are let back in. All due to the manipulation of VAR and the stupid new handball rule. It is soul destroying at times in terms of the game. The enjoyment has gone. I don’t even bother watching half the time now. Even our games as I just know some bent decision is going to ruin it. Not just us either. It’s happening in loads of other games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.