Premier league Games 21/22/23 November

I really don't know how they maintain this intensity week in week out. It's like us in the 17/18 season when I used to get astounded too. I hope to god that Spurs or Chelsea win the title when it's looking likely it's not gonna be us.
And there's another.

I really don't know how they maintain this intensity week in week out. It's like us in the 17/18 season when I used to get astounded too. I hope to god that Spurs or Chelsea win the title when it's looking likely it's not gonna be us.
And there's another.
I hope Spurs never win anything. Ever.

If we can’t get close to them without their rock at the back this season. We may as well not bother.

It's weird but you just know the two chances Leicester have had would have gone in against us.

That's definitely game over. I have no idea for the price and at 23 we weren't in for Jota.

Sorry irritating to watch them play... They have brushed aside that humiliation vs villa

And yet another team who played out their skin against us turns into fuckin amateurs against these cunts.
Same old story.

Honestly, couldn't really have anymore dippers out injured and they are playing like they are up against 1980 Brazil.

I don't even know why I thought there might be a glimmer of hope today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.