Premier league Games 21/22/23 November

Let's be honest here; even if we win our game in hand (and that's not a given), can you see Liverpool dropping 6 more points (taking their likely GD advantage into account) than us over the course of the remainder of the season? We've already had our home game against them, so that opportunity to gain 3 points on them has gone. And we ALWAYS lose at Anfield. In my opinion, the league is beyond us, even at this early stage. Would love to be proved wrong next may, mind.

Home and away doesn't mean shit with no fans. Still don't think we'll catch them tho.

Is he bollocks pissing on him, we just played them recently, how did that go? Also the fact stands, the arguments people are making aren't even valid ones, people are saying Liverpool didn't play a high line is the difference when they did play a high line for the most part. Liverpool were much better than City were when we faced them I fully acknowledge that but the real deluded ones are the people who wont accept that this was not the same Leicester performance that we saw... it was a million miles away from that. They were shite, I can't believe the bollocks I'm reading on here tonight, so over the top it's unreal.
They were good against us because we were shit and let them counter us time and time again. And dipperpool could and should have been out of sight even gabby scored. It was embarrassing. Anyway, not up for a row so we can agree to disagree. I’m not even that arsed any more so crack on if you like:)

Funny old season.

This great Liverpool side have dropped 7pts in 9 games & got hammered 7-2 of Villa who not long after got battered off Leeds 3-0

Leicester beat us 5-2 (3 soft penalties) week later get battered 3-0 off West Ham

Going to be loads of dropped pts from everyone this season.
"Nah that didn't happen, Klopp's been perfect and Liverpool have been impeccable. Pep's a bald fraud and City are doomed... Mass suicide is the only answer or you're a small time happy clapper."

They’re a lot better than us at the moment, unfortunately.

I really thought their injuries would stall them but they haven't really, only a blip but we have been so woeful we haven't been able to capatilise.

They were good against us because we were shit and let them counter us time and time again. And dipperpool could and should have been out of sight even gabby scored. It was embarrassing. Anyway, not up for a row so we can agree to disagree. I’m not even that arsed any more so crack on if you like:)
Yeah I suppose we should agree to disagree, not good to see the toxicity(there's a chant in the making there) so early in the season though.

I'll try and let people crack on with their meltdowns in future.

Genuine question though: Does that actually make anyone feel better? Is it cathartic?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.