Premier league Games 21/22/23 November

every weekend is shit these days.. at the moment City are just making them even shitter
So fuckin true. It’s spilling over on here too as ‘the debates’ on here get more and more accessible and aggressive. Mind you I don’t blame people. I think everyone is just fed up and had enough. And city are just making it worse. Anyway - happy days lol :)

Yeah I suppose we should agree to disagree, not good to see the toxicity(there's a chant in making there) so early in the season though.

I'll try and let people crack on with their meltdowns in future.

Genuine question though: Does that actually make anyone feel better? Is it cathartic?
Lol you do whatever is best for you buddy. No one is right. Just a shit time on and off the football field

after a shit result like yesterday at least you could go out and have a decent night out and forget about it. These days you have to stay in watching I’m a fucking celebrity and trying not to bite the missus’s head off

I'm hoping that half wit Boris lifts the flying restrictions as I usually go to Tenerife for Christmas and New Year. Although restrictions are in place over there at least I can get some sun and go to a bar, even if they close at 11.

Home and away doesn't mean shit with no fans. Still don't think we'll catch them tho.
And that’s why no fans should be allowed back until the season finishes as it will give teams an advantage. We would’ve beat Liverpool the other week if we had fans in, it would’ve driven the team on, now if we go to a packed Anfield in the return fixture will have a huge advantage

And that’s why no fans should be allowed back until the season finishes as it will give teams an advantage. We would’ve beat Liverpool the other week if we had fans in, it would’ve driven the team on, now if we go to a packed Anfield in the return fixture will have a huge advantage
Doubt we’ll see full stadiums again this season mate.

We all said wait until they get a couple of injuries, they’ve currently got 6 guaranteed starters out of their side, more than we’ve ever been without and they’re cruising against a side who twatted us. Hate to admit it but we’re miles off them
We've had more out than that for the earlier games(7 if I remember right). I think it was for the Leicester game funnily enough, we had to play Garcia and Ake at CB in that game, Garcia with a head gaurd on and one foot out of the door, was absolutely dreadful. I wont argue that they've not coped much better than we did thus far though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.