Premier league Games 21/22/23 November

And that’s why no fans should be allowed back until the season finishes as it will give teams an advantage. We would’ve beat Liverpool the other week if we had fans in, it would’ve driven the team on, now if we go to a packed Anfield in the return fixture will have a huge advantage

Agreed m8

and they have the signing of the season in Jota, already knew the league and is taking the place of established players

When they signed Jota I thought he was going to be shit. Average at best, perhaps scoring at most ten goals for them, or only playing in the Carabao games. I think because he was only at Wolves and no other big clubs were interested. Shows I know fuck all.

It's very disappointing though as I bet if we'd signed him he would be like that instead of the new Mané. Fucking hate those scouse cunts.

But mostly I hate the fact we seem so reticent to spend on strikers. Look how many strikers the rags and scousers have.

He praised var for getting the difficult decisions right for Liverpool and for refs realising it's a man's game and holding off on the cards when his players commit the odd foul due to their enthusiasm, no malice intended.
Maybe they'll stop shouting: "Tactical foul", "That should have been a yellow" during every City game on sky sports and BT, if Klopp's said it.

Last edited:
He praised var for getting the difficult decisions right for Liverpool and for refs realising it's a man's game and holding off on the cards when his players commit the odd foul due to their enthusiasm, no malice intended.
Cheers mate..

sorry .. don’t see what’s good about that

if it had been on the other foot and Liverpool hadn’t been given a penalty for a blatant handball, or if Leicester had commited 15 fouls and not been carded.. he’d have been screaming blue murder

The wanker is a complete hypocrite

We all said wait until they get a couple of injuries, they’ve currently got 6 guaranteed starters out of their side, more than we’ve ever been without and they’re cruising against a side who twatted us. Hate to admit it but we’re miles off them
Hard to argue with that. We all hoped they'd struggle when they got a couple of injuries to key players. It hasn't happened.

Was just going to type this

Liverpool 14 fouls 0 cards
Leicester 5 fouls 2 cards
It stinks but not as much as the unexplainable fun fact for Firmino fouls in the league:

17/18 - 19/20. 127 fouls and 1 yellow card

And the yellow was for taking his shirt off when he scored.

Premier league average is about 1 yellow card for every 6 fouls.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.