Premier league Games 21/22/23 November

sorry .. don’t see what’s good about that

if it had been on the other foot and Liverpool hadn’t been given a penalty for a blatant handball, or if Leicester had commited 15 fouls and not been carded.. he’d have been screaming blue murder

The wanker is a complete hypocrite

Unfortunately at the moment they have a better side and manager than we do, it’s fucking shit but that’s the reality. We can call it another asterisk season just to wind them up buts it all we have currently.

Pray for an unlikely CL win.

A corrupt travesty of what we once knew as football is getting more and more dystopian

When they signed Jota I thought he was going to be shit. Average at best, perhaps scoring at most ten goals for them, or only playing in the Carabao games. I think because he was only at Wolves and no other big clubs were interested. Shows I know fuck all.

It's very disappointing though as I bet if we'd signed him he would be like that instead of the new Mané. Fucking hate those scouse cunts.

But mostly I hate the fact we seem so reticent to spend on strikers. Look how many strikers the rags and scousers have.
Our recruiting over the last 3 or 4 windows has been poor, and the planning of what we needed in the future even worse, a blind man in the dark could see that Vinnie was getting more injury prone, playing less games and likely to retire or not be offered a contract, and we did nothing about it. The same can be said of Sergio, injured more than he plays now, and we have Jesus as his replacement, and he's almost as injury prone.

I'm no fan of those scouse twats either, but some of there recent recruits has to be admired.

Our recruiting over the last 3 or 4 windows has been poor, and the planning of what we needed in the future even worse, a blind man in the dark could see that Vinnie was getting more injury prone, playing less games and likely to retire or not be offered a contract, and we did nothing about it. The same can be said of Sergio, injured more than he plays now, and we have Jesus as his replacement, and he's almost as injury prone.

I'm no fan of those scouse twats either, but some of there recent recruits has to be admired.
They are not reluctant to spend less on gems. Unlike usbwhere we don't start signing players until price of £40m £50m £60m is reached

Bad news does not seem to stop, Zaha not playing will provide a fillip to our relegation competitor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.