Premier League Games 22/23/24 February

If you don't like it on here I'm sure there are West Ham and Spurs websites you can visit. No need to come on a Manchester City site having a pop at Manchester City fans.

I'm not having a pop, I'm defending my club, as would you, most of it libellous bullshite. If you're gonna use Spurs' name (not you btw) you have to have some substance of some kind to back that shit up, not causally throw our name into the hat, I'm sure even Ric would agree with me on that one.

People say City won the league by cheating and cooking the books, same with Chelsea, Liverpool have been accused of having VAR in their pocket, Fergie controlled the refs, Leicester used PEDs etc.

You would defend your club over this accusations too. I'm not sure why Spurs name likes to get dragged through the mud on here, maybe I shouldn't bite, but its a load of old bullshite. The fact that a Hammers fan defends Spurs shows you all you need to know.

When you have a general grievance and you start adding gloss then people aren't going to listen

the ''powers'' all sit around the table and decide who they want to win the title and make sure it happens.

if you don't believe that you are a WUM

I don't actually believe anyone thinks that but certain clubs get a helping hand here and there and others get hindered and I DO believe that. When the head of the premier league said it would help the brand by having United back at the top you start to wonder.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.