Premier League Games 23/24/25/26 October

What do you guys think about this Liverpool team?
The main problem I see between them and us is their goals can come from mane, salah, jota , etc etc . We have limited options with our strikers injured frequently and sterling is inconsistent tbh and mahrez is .....

The main problem I see between them and us is their goals can come from mane, salah, jota , etc etc . We have limited options with our strikers injured frequently and sterling is inconsistent tbh and mahrez is .....

They still look like they have energy to burn while most of the other teams looks knackered

They also didn't get complacent after a title win and brought in a decent striker in Jota.

We've relied far too much on Aguero who has been magnificent.

Our goal return was still the best last season it's just they have this ability to grind draws to wins.

I think they're a load of shit, nothing special this season, have a great forward line but are living off last year.
Ain't winning the league this year.

They’re a quality team. But I still think a loss of either Firminho, Salah and Mane completely unbalances them.
VDJ Is a major blow aswell.
Jota looks a good signing, but even so they will certainly not be running away with the league this year.

As if one was not enough - a title run between two Liverpool teams, and we are left watching our stars on bench while drawing games we should at least be trying to win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.