Premier League Games 23/24/25 April '22

It may come as a surprise to you reprobates, but I wouldn't have minded L***s winning tonight. Let's be honest, they're weren't going to go down, even with a loss tonight. Unfortunately. And if they'd won, they might have taken next saturday a little bit easier. Short term pain, long term gain.
This seems a way too balanced post for you to make about Leeds.

If you are in trouble, quote your favourite Leeds players of all time.

Last edited:
20 players on a pitch, mostly there for their "passion", and not for their skill....championship club blieprint. As has been posted...tedious. We've been spoilt, i get that but still, not a good watch...

It may come as a surprise to you reprobates, but I wouldn't have minded L***s winning tonight. Let's be honest, they're weren't going to go down, even with a loss tonight. Unfortunately. And if they'd won, they might have taken next saturday a little bit easier. Short term pain, long term gain.
How does this 0-0 benefit us? -sorry but I just don’t get where you are coming from

How does this 0-0 benefit us? -sorry but I just don’t get where you are coming from
Leeds might indeed go down if results go against them in the next few weeks -which can’t be ruled out given their fixtures

20 players on a pitch, mostly there for their "passion", and not for their skill....championship club blieprint. As has been posted...tedious. We've been spoilt, i get that but still, not a good watch...
And stupid non-stop moronic chanting by both sets of fans. I bet the players hate it.

After watching leeds last night we are in for a crazy 60 mins. They will kick us to death & make it frantic. Survive that & we will pick them off going into the final 30 mins. Just don’t let them score first & all should be fine :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.