Premier League Games 23/24/25 August

was a foul, he had the ball in his hands, albeit only just

Anybody any idea what the premier league have against Chelsea for them to screw them over as well as us? An obvious penalty not given and a legit goal ruled out. Conspiracy to get United top 4?

I'm so confused by all this-is the image they show on tv the broadcaster's own image or the official VAR one-or are they the same?

I replied to a few posters to clarify the actual point I was making (in slightly different ways), but sure, I am always repeating myself, everywhere I post on the forum, your assertion checks out.

Not sure why you have an issue with me specifically, mate, as I’ve never done anything to you to warrant it to my knowledge.

Feel free to take it to PMs if I have, I’ll gladly take it in to consideration and apologise if it is a legitimate insult.
Sorry mate, I hadn’t read the full thread just the last few pages. I saw lots of “are they reviewing all goals” so simply answered that they are. I saw you’d posted with some sarcasm towards those posting “all goals are checked by VAR” as if folk are dumb for stating that. There are clearly lots on here who still don’t know what is and isn’t done surrounding VAR so I guess I was responding to those not one of Bluemoon’s greatest minds who can often be found repeatedly moaning about VAR or our new kits! Apologies bud. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.