Premier League Games 23/24/25 August

Sorry mate, I hadn’t read the full thread just the last few pages. I saw lots of “are they reviewing all goals” so simply answered that they are. I saw you’d posted with some sarcasm towards those posting “all goals are checked by VAR” as if folk are dumb for stating that. There are clearly lots on here who still don’t know what is and isn’t done surrounding VAR so I guess I was responding to those not one of Bluemoon’s greatest minds who can often be found repeatedly moaning about VAR or our new kits! Apologies bud. ;-)
giphy.gif

How the fuck can Atkinson award the goal for that? They must have made that up to make VAR look good. I can’t believe he actually gave that.

He never at any point awarded a fucking goal.

Why are they lying?

Or cover things up.

I know which I think it is.
Of course. They’re trying to remove anything that has caused fallout surrounding VAR. For instance the on field ref has been told to avoid use of the pitch side screen as it takes too long and onlookers get restless during the wait. It’ll be like this until they find their formula. I still say the technology is good but those using it are still the bent/incompetent twats who caused us to consider technology in the first place. Goal line tech works 100% because there is no human interference.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.