Premier League Games 23/24/25 August

from the bbc… Into first-half stoppage time and Crystal Palace are becoming a bit more adventurous now. Manchester United on course to finish this half without a shot on target ...lol
But to be fair the Rags are playing away from home against a top team... oh wait a minute !

NO MIDFIELD .. except Pogbad. They had loads of possession against Wolves as well, without producing a shot on target.

I fully expect united to win this game but it’s still funny. Palace have been terrible yet can feel they deserve the lead. Who would have thought uniteds kick and run tactics wouldn’t work against a team that sit back?

I saw a quote on social media yesterday that said something like “Solskjaer doesn’t even use the managers parking spot at carringtonnbecause he still thinks that’s Fergie’s” sums him up brilliantly.

Reactions: Pam
ipanews_cfc4fa66-4b10-40f8-b477-c9e37929ad04_1
SOS

Fills my heart with happiness to see United losing.

No matter how much I start hating Liverpool due to their recent “antics” nothing will beat the satisfaction of seeing united doing shit
Right on brother, just got home & I'm hopefully going to enjoy the second half on my wonderful IPTV.

I fully expect united to win this game but it’s still funny. Palace have been terrible yet can feel they deserve the lead. Who would have thought uniteds kick and run tactics wouldn’t work against a team that sit back?

I saw a quote on social media yesterday that said something like “Solskjaer doesn’t even use the managers parking spot at carringtonnbecause he still thinks that’s Fergie’s” sums him up brilliantly.
That's why he won't tell Pogbad to stop taking penalties and Rashford to stop taking free kicks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.