Premier League Games 23/24/25 August

Next week? Unless I've got the wrong end of the stick, they play Southampton, don't think that's a huge game for us.
Sorry, we means Spain in this case, hence the potentially (but not actually) conflicted thoughts.

VAR takes over during a close review,the review is shown on telly and there is moving about the lines etc and the decision,VAR shows what it's doing not the broadcasters,jesus

but the broadcasters choose whether it appears on teh screen to the viewers or not....just look at the utd game there........the onyl one that we sw the VAR review for was teh non penalty on Rashford (correct decision which VAR backed up again)

Based on the utd game do you think the utd fans will think VAR is against them? Potential sending off not seen on the screens by the TV audience (though reviewed by VAR), Potential offsisde in the build up to the first Palace goal (correctly not given and reviewed by VAR) - but the utd fans will be asking why it want viewed (for the TV audience)?

Its swings and roundabouts Karen and you need to get over this.....I couldnt care one way or another to be honest but I can guarantee you it will spoil your experience of games/the season if you dont.....

Well that was a nice 45 mins, having watched the first half v Chelsea, all the Wolves game & the second half today over 180 minutes I have reached the conclusion they're fucking shite.

I know it's no real surprise but still nice to say it.

That finish is what has been, and will continue, to stare utd in the face.
In the old days they would go on to get a winner, now they lose. I have no worries these days when those situations happen, scrambled last few minutes could just as easily go against them as for them. They have lost their aura. And, by fuck, it's hard to get it back!!! Ask liverpool. ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.