Premier League Games 25/26/27 Sept

Your next five league games will likely determine your season. They’re all eminently winnable, on paper, but they’re precisely the kind of fixtures where you’ve actually come a cropper in recent years. Anyway, I’ll allow you to get back to basking in today’s glory and enjoy the bragging rights.

Agreed. I was more confident in this game, especially with Spurs record at The Emirates, than I am in some of the following games, vs Brighton away or Villa at home for instance.

But the keeper part is a constant among Pep teams for years.

He has played without a striker, ala false 9 many times.

He has played without traditional fullbacks many times as well.

But he always NEEDS a keeper good on the ball.
Hart did not even try to adapt, that was the issue.

Pelegrini and Mancini both had run ins with him and the sudden incredible fall from grace from what was a wonderful career says everything.

Hart's issues went a lot deeper than his ability with the ball at his feet.

Hart did not even try to adapt, that was the issue.

Pelegrini and Mancini both had run ins with him and the sudden incredible fall from grace from what was a wonderful career says everything.

Hart's issues went a lot deeper than his ability with the ball at his feet.
A english keeper playing the english way for over twenty years was never going to be able to adapt , that is it , he took it like a man , still cant see why people feel the need to slag him

A english keeper playing the english way for over twenty years was never going to be able to adapt , that is it , he took it like a man , still cant see why people feel the need to slag him
Does not see to worry a lot of other keepers who have adapted and the rules for keepers holding the ball changed 10 year plus before Pep rocked up.

A the height of his career , Joe Harts distribution was appalling and a major weakness in his game something he never worked on, like he weakness for diving to his left which was well known in the game and taken advantage of.

Does not see to worry a lot of other keepers who have adapted and the rules for keepers holding the ball changed 10 year plus before Pep rocked up.

A the height of his career , Joe Harts distribution was appalling and a major weakness in his game that he never worked on.
because we didnt play the pep way, nobody here did , like i say digging him out i cant understand it

You used to love digging Claudio Bravo, very personal and quite frankly appalling.
He was a barca keeper playing the pep way , appalling unfortunately, personal lol,i dont know him as a person, he seemed a nice person and appalling lol, good deflection though

Joe was a keeper for us for ten years and part of the best defence for three years , he was one of us , you crack on though

It wasn't just his distribution though. The lad's not played 50 league games since City parted ways with him.

Glad to see him getting some games at Celtic now though. Mad he's still only 34

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.