Premier League Games 25/26/27 Sept

I don't think you can use this game to judge Kane, just like yesterday with Lukaku (or even Ronaldo).

A lot of centre forwards look at their worst when their team really struggles. Stick any of them in a free flowing City side and they'll look great.
kane wasnt too good at the euros either. and this season hasnt scored in the PL.
im not saying hes garbage but he has the potential to have bad seasons and hes not that young either so it would be a bad investment especially considering the money they expect for him

Did anyone see anything which might suggest a Spurs' gameplan? I always believed that Mourinho and now Nuno simply didn't play in a way that fitted the players in their squad, but today they don't seem to have a clue what they're doing. I can see City reviving their interest in Kane in January.

kane wasnt too good at the euros either. and this season hasnt scored in the PL.
im not saying hes garbage but he has the potential to have bad seasons and hes not that young either so it would be a bad investment especially considering the money they expect for him
Stick Kane in a good team and he'd rack them up big time. The boat's probably sailed on the transfer either way, but you don't win the golden boot and get the most assists in a season by accident.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.