Premier League Games 25/26/27 Sept

They need to be competent at it, they don't need to be exceptional or anything like that.

Lloris is not even that.

The game has changed over the last 5 years, keepers have adapted and improved.

Those who haven't cannot play at top clubs. Simple as that.

If your going to refute it, I asked you for examples. If you can't give me that then your claim has no merit.
Oblak

And Lloris was more than good enough 2 years ago at the height of Tottenham's prowess, and the year before when France won the World Cup.

@GunnerGer walking into work tomorrow
e988fc766aed50d3212505099a0002bc.gif

Oblak

And Lloris was more than good enough 2 years ago at the height of Tottenham's prowess, and the year before when France won the World Cup.

1. Oblak is atleast competent on the ball. He improved.

2. At Tottenham's prowess... where they won nothing. They were not one of the best clubs. And perhaps a better on the ball Lloris could have helped.

3. International football is kind of a toss up as it doesn't translate to club football. France had clearly the best squad, but I'll give you this one point for Lloris.

1. Oblak is atleast competent on the ball. He improved.

2. At Tottenham's prowess... where they won nothing. They were not one of the best clubs. And perhaps a better on the ball Lloris could have helped.

3. International football is kind of a toss up as it doesn't translate to club football. France had clearly the best squad, but I'll give you this one point for Lloris.
Just wondering, if we had Lloris instead of Ederson last season would we have failed to win the league in your opinion?

Just wondering, if we had Lloris instead of Ederson last season would we have failed to win the league in your opinion?
We cannot play the way Pep wants if we have Lloris instead of Ederson.

This is why Hart was let go.

Only saw the last 20 mins.....we arsenal decent or spurs just being spursy as always.....

see Kane hasnt scored again.....big game and goes disappearing.......no surprise there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.