Premier League Games 25/26/27 Sept

I don’t think anyone saw this coming so soon after spurs’ huge triumph in the transfer market. After all they won the transfer window as we kept being told by their friends in the media.

levy is one shrewd operator. Let’s look at villa who sold their best player and decided to reinvest and bring in players who actually want to be at the club. What a strange concept.
in fairness, Villa had no choice - there was a release clause

Brilliant finish!

Vieira must be sick.
Brilliant finish!

Vieira must be sick.
Monsieur Patrick fell asleep standing at the sideline though, nobody to blame but himself, his staff and his players for this...

A ridiculous, cheap goal to concede moments before ref's final whistle -and I wonder if we really need to remind professionals that there is no room for complacency in football? Or that nothing is over before it's actually over? I don't think so...

Didn't watch the match but I was watching live the final minutes in injury time, having just returned home. The moment Guaita takes his final goal kick you can clearly, I repeat, clearly see the potential danger: The numbers are not right at the back...

Viera and his staff had plenty of time to spot this, as players were retreating, waiting for Guaita's goal kick. Nobody gave a fuck. No alarm on the pitch either, the players in CP's defense, especially the CBs who have the whole view in front of them, give no signal to no one...

Either through direct orders or out of despair, half of the Brighton team is left upfront, it's 5 vs 4! Which is criminal for the home team to let it happen, defending a narrow lead in the dying seconds of the match. Unbelievable ignorance of danger, Palace players (plus their manager and his staff) are simply waiting for the final whistle as a routine...

And then the potential danger materializes through a horrible, truly horrible goal kick. If Guaita doesn't trust himself to kick the ball long and wide, even out of the pitch, he calls a teammate to do it. Period. He needs to be fined for that. Then check the reaction of the No 6 fella, watching the ball go past him into Maupay's path. Kouyate is nowhere near to the latter, totally out of the equation, 1-1. I mean you can't make this up...

Having just watched brief highlights, it seems that Palace took the lead through a rather soft penalty, debatable anyway, with Ayew wasting the opportunity to kill the game in the process. And in the end they concede ... this, following a series of amateurish errors, totally unacceptable even at League 1 level. Potter's team will maintain its momentum, but he should thank his colleague for the gift...

Can some kind person explain to me what the rivalry is between these two as the presenter on Monday night football said there’s no love lost with these two,where did this all come from ...
Bloody saaf Londoners and their race track gangs and refugees from the Richardsons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.