Premier league games 26/27/28 September

No doubt they are an excellent side, very good going forward and certainly stronger than us at present in defence. We desperately need our luck to improve with injuries and we need Dias and Laporte to gel very quickly.

We need to beat them home and away to have any chance reclaiming the title, but I honestly think we could. 2 out of our 3 best defenders (Laporte + yes I count Ruben already) was not playing. With a line-up of Aké-Laporte-Rúben-Walker and hopefully Fernandinho in front, Liverpool will have a very hard time.

Mendy and Zinchenko has to be out of the question now. They are simply not good enough.

Can’t even be arsed by moaning about about there decisions anymore . About time we focused on ourselves instead of trying to look for every little incident to go there way . We are like Liverpool we’re to us in our centurions season . Cannot believe our recruitment since that year Mahrez Rodri cancelo . Not one of them justifies there place in the team . Think ake and Dias will be really good but Torres ain’t no sane that’s for sure

Seriously what was the point in us ever recruiting a DOF ?.

When he was installed,much was made about this being the way forward. No more transitional seasons.There would be a well in advance planned recruitment policy.

Like for like replacements meaning we would never,ever, need a huge squad overhaul.

All he has done is spunk hundreds of millions on shit defenders,and sign players like Mahrez who we never needed.

It is criminal how thread bare our side is in key areas.

Up front we have just 32 year old Kun,whois injured a lot,and a 17 year old ffs.

Listen I’m an open minded person and like a lot of other city fans and fans of other clubs what is it ? Is it just pure hatred and jealousy of the red scousers or is that we can actually see and smell a fucking rat over what’s going on..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.