Premier league games 26/27/28 September

A football match which had finished just got re started again. Can anyone point me to anywhere in the laws of the game that permits that. Whether the ref should have waited before blowing his whistle is irrelevant. He made a mistake and countless mistakes are made every game.

would like to understand betting patterns around this. Smells very fishy to me.

No doubt in my mind football is corrupt

Let's wait and see if this new penalty rule passes a litmus test, when the death cult defender finds himself in this position.

Rags got away with one today but they are a poor team.
No amount of favourable officiating can cover up their shortcomings and they will be more than found out as the season progresses.

It does put u off watching. Same teams involved be it the scum or scousers. Decisions never against them always for them no matter how bad they play. Time was up?? Corrupt and no one gives a fuck as it is united. Sickening
I don’t watch anymore after 40 years of obsessive watching. Can’t stand it anymore - although all the decisions were correct today looking at the replays.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.