Premier league games 26/27/28 September

What was Gross so incensed about. It looked like he was suggesting he was elbowed in the eye at the corner and that it was before the handball.

Because the incident occurred before he blew the whistle.

So ? VAR pulled it back after the whistle went, as far as I am concerned and seemin many others that shouldn't happen, once the whistle goes games over. If a decision wasn't called in time then tough tits, do you think if the l8no had flagged in the old days the ref would have restarted the game? No so bals to VAR being too slow to react in normal time.

What was the other Brighton player doing on his knees ? Was he followed or just dumb ? Was the build up looked at or just the hand ball ?

It doesn't matter that the whistle blew. Of course VAR can intervene, otherwise you're saying that as long as the ref has blown for full time anything before that goes.
It's always been the case that decisions before the start and after full time don't affect what happens on the pitch.

If one of the starting 11 gets sent off before the game, that team can still put someone in their sport and start with 11.

I don't like that the ref can blow the final whistle and then the match can be reopened. VAR should have been quicker and said don't blow the final whistle.

In my opinion the Premier League can still do the right thing and accept the 1st final whistle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.