Premier league games 26/27/28 September

Just logged back in to see that the rags were given farcical decisions.

Ah well. Shit team. Shame that Brighton couldn’t get something from the match.

Dangerous dangerous precedent being set,may well have been a handball but once that whistle is blown the game is done,this just opens it up to more manipulation..won’t be long till we have a red card incident where that player has scored after incident will it be ruled out,the game has gone ffs..

point being though he should have blown straight after the brighton equaliser not 3 minutes later ….no lengthy stoppages in injury time that I can recall....this reminded me of owens winner in the derby in time added on in injury time for our supposed lengthy over celebrating our equaliser

So var can legitimately restart a game of football after the final whilst?

I think the ref has conveniently messed up here, final whistle is game over surely. If he wants to review a decision, pause the game, otherwise how far so we let var go back to review incidents in injury time?

Re-reffing the game to get the 'right' result.

It's always been the case that decisions before the start and after full time don't affect what happens on the pitch.

If one of the starting 11 gets sent off before the game, that team can still put someone in their sport and start with 11.

I don't like that the ref can blow the final whistle and then the match can be reopened. VAR should have been quicker and said don't blow the final whistle.

In my opinion the Premier League can still do the right thing and accept the 1st final whistle.
but the incident didn't happen after full time did it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.