Premier league games 26/27/28 September

How do some of you not know that the game can be restarted,even after the full time whistle, if just before there was an incident that can be review by VAR?

It's in the rules. It was handball. It was ridiculously stupid by their player.

Apparenlty you cannot restart the game

20200926_144745.jpg

How do some of you not know that the game can be restarted,even after the full time whistle, if just before there was an incident that can be review by VAR?

It's in the rules. It was handball. It was ridiculously stupid by their player.

What's the time limit to restart ? 5 minutes, 10 minutes ? Surely there has to be a time limit ?

If a goal is scored and the opposition kick off the goal then cannot be disallowed as play as restarted
Not sure with the final whistle being blown

Var and the obvious cheating to get the rags into fourth has done me in , i have never hated football in my life , till now

It's farcical. You can bet there will be an outcry now and that ruling scrapped but it will be too late for Brighton. Also the Maguire non foul on Connelly, everyone saying he dived but Maguire was impeding him, although not clear cut, he did enough to unbalance him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.