Premier league games 26/27/28 September

Lmao I had a feeling that would creep in. I think we can safely say VAR is shit? We did not benefit at all last season and got screwed way more than ever. This is modern day football

It was pushing people into not attending before the virus, I fear a season of getting out of the habit of going and more farcical decisions will be the tipping point, once fan's are allowed back.

Apparently, its to do with the "immediacy" of the handball. If the offence is immediately before a goal, it'll be disallowed. That one this evening was 3 or 4 seconds (?) before the goal.

Yes I know. I don't make the rules.

Hang on, Chelsea have just been awarded a penalty 4 minutes after the final whistle but but it's all legit.

So let's get this right, var checking for possible handball which was proved to be the case and goal stands, then why bother fucking checking, the game is fast becoming a farce.

Apparently, its to do with the "immediacy" of the handball. If the offence is immediately before a goal, it'll be disallowed. That one this evening was 3 or 4 seconds (?) before the goal.

that's bollocks city had laporte hand ball vs spurs and jesus went on to score after take 2 spurs players on

Do you have any idea if there is any period of time to define immediacy or is it just open to interpretation?

So let's get this right, var checking for possible handball which was proved to be the case and goal stands, then why bother fucking checking, the game is fast becoming a farce.

Does seem a bit strange that they checked for handball, found it hit his hand and yet still let the goal stand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.