Premier league games 26/27/28 September

Could you imagine that was one of our players who did that elbow?

They would be sent of without a doubt.

Remember when SkySports practically got Aguero banned when he elbowed that West Ham player? Sky constantly replaying the elbow as much as possible. Think we was due to play United when Agueros ban came?

This must be a record - fans chucking the towel in on the title race 2 and a bit games into the season. No doubt Liverpool are a very good side but this is no ordinary season. With Covid around, it could turn out to be a lottery. They’ve got all their best players fit for now, whereas we’ve got many of ours missing. Let’s see if they can keep them all fit with such a relentless schedule.
Problem is Liverpool team just looks like it’s enjoying playing and so even without crowd they will win most games without much effort. We seem to play well in patches but have no intensity and I don’t see the desire to win we had before last season. if I dont see a reaction against Leeds I fear we wont come close to a title challenge and will be in a battle just for top 4. Liverpool have a ton of luck and help from VAR but can’t argue how good they are and they have a lot of depth now.

And I was happy of them getting Leeds, Chelsea,Arsenal in first three games...

seems easy 9 points for them and they will have many easier then this 3 games.

Could you imagine that was one of our players who did that elbow?

They would be sent of without a doubt.

Remember when SkySports practically got Aguero banned when he elbowed that West Ham player? Sky constantly replaying the elbow as much as possible. Think we was due to play United when Agueros ban came?

When Balotelli accidently kicked someone Sky Sports News ran it every half hour and were even asking golfers what they thought about it.

Maybe it's just me but I think signing Aouar would help us energize our midfield and make us title contenders. Apart from us, there is literally no one to challenge them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.