Premier league games 26/27/28 September

We have half a squad out remember and no long term injuries amongst them, and no preseason either. They look good but let's see where we are in December. It's early days yet.

I am trying to be optimistic about this season,but i am just not feeling it.

Believe me i really want to.

Pep is my biggest concern,he has a face like a slapped arse,and has for a while,he looks every bit like a man running down the Clock waiting for the exit.

A manager going through the motions,transitions into a team going through the motions.

That was my biggest gripe about yesterday.Not that we got beat,shit happens,we will lose games.There was no intensity,a resignation.We put in a performance like that against LiVARpool,we could be looking at emulating that Boro defeat under Sven,it was that bad.None of us ever want that.

I want to see Pep with a smile on his face again,look like he wants to be here,even if it is for just this season.

I really hate to say it, but they're miles ahead of us currently in terms of being ready for this season. Physically vastly ahead of us, and they're incredibly settled in their system too with a really obviously defined XI and setup.
They got dumped out of all cup competitons, a proper pre season and they never change the starting 11. Its to be expected no?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.