West Ham v Southampton

Aston Villa v Chelsea Sky

Brighton v Brentford Sky

Monday

Newcastle v manchester united Sky

Midweeks up on tues morning

Last edited:
BUR v EVE
Referee: Anthony Taylor. Assistants: Gary Beswick, Wade Smith. Fourth official: Geoff Eltringham. VAR: John Brooks. Assistant VAR: Nick Hopton.

Our game
Referee: Chris Kavanagh. Assistants: Harry Lennard, Dan Robathan. Fourth official: Mike Dean. VAR: Paul Tierney. Assistant VAR: Scott Ledger

NOR v ARS
Referee: Graham Scott. Assistants: Richard West, Derek Eaton. Fourth official: Dean Whitestone. VAR: Lee Mason. Assistant VAR: Simon Long.

TOT v CRY
Referee: Jonathan Moss. Assistants: Marc Perry, Timothy Wood. Fourth official: Stephen Martin. VAR: Simon Hooper. Assistant VAR: Matthew Wilkes

WHU v SOU
Referee: Kevin Friend. Assistants: Simon Beck, Adrian Holmes. Fourth official: Robert Jones. VAR: Craig Pawson. Assistant VAR: Darren Cann

AVL v CHE
Referee: Martin Atkinson. Assistants: Lee Betts, Constantine Hatzidakis. Fourth official: Michael Salisbury. VAR: Stuart Attwell. Assistant VAR: Dan Cook

BHA v BRE
Referee: Andy Madley. Assistants: Eddie Smart, Mark Scholes. Fourth official: Keith Stroud. VAR: Andre Marriner. Assistant VAR: Sian Massey-Ellis.

NEW v mun
Referee: Craig Pawson . Assistants: Ian Hussin, Darren Cann. Fourth official: Anthony Taylor. VAR: Peter Bankes. Assistant VAR: Timothy Wood

Liverpool being postponed could go either way for us, assuming our match goes ahead it gives us a chance to put more points on the board and puts more pressure on Liverpool, but it might also mean they have an enforced midwinter break and come back refreshed. Main thing is we need to keep Covid out. Interesting that I have read two articles today suggesting City have so far not been affected by Covid. What about KdB? Walker? And others?

Liverpool being postponed could go either way for us, assuming our match goes ahead it gives us a chance to put more points on the board and puts more pressure on Liverpool, but it might also mean they have an enforced midwinter break and come back refreshed. Main thing is we need to keep Covid out. Interesting that I have read two articles today suggesting City have so far not been affected by Covid. What about KdB? Walker? And others?
They have it wrong , add to all those at the start of the season they have not been paying attention

Pep on SSN, just fucked Sly Stone off, asked him about overload on players at Christmas. Pep said you were born here, you know the tradition and went on say how players welfare could have been improved with 5 subs, rest of Europe had it but Premier League doesn’t, genuinely perplexed. He acted bored as fuck when Stone was asking his question.

Previous question, didn’t catch who it was asked about action taken against Phil and Jack as they didn’t play at Newcastle, Pep said Ake, Ferdy and Palmer weren’t in the team. Journo asked about Pep to clarify what was going on, he said “absolutely but not with you”, ha ha fuck off, top man.

Walker wasn't covid. His close mate commited suicide and wasn't in a fit state mentally to play. KDB yes.

Nobody cared then ..

Pep Guardiola: "We play first 2/3 games of the #PL without players. Against Tottenham and Leicester I didn't have the squad. I had 8/10 players. We played Spurs with a lack of preparation and we lost, we might have lost anyway because Spurs away we lose. He forgot the chavs game as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.