Premier League games 27/28/29/30 November

Cavani is going to be quality for them unfortunately. Would've been an ideal short-term signing for us.
... which would cost literally zero. There was plenty of time before the closing of the transfer window, the circumstances of the season to follow were already well known, Sergio was facing a serious injury, the guy's experience and scoring ability are proven.

No idea why this option or a similar, relatively cheap one, even of a short term basis nature as you say, was never considered. Sometimes you get the feeling City are leveling competition with choices they make. Otherwise I would be tempted to talk about self destruction...

Last edited:
I was hoping for a decent game of football from these two teams but so far it’s been pretty dull.

Tottenham have set up quite similarly to how they did against us. Kane is almost playing midfield with only Son up front. So it looks their aim is to stifle Chelsea’s attack and hit them on t counter.

I couldnt watch this every week. It’s so boring

... which would cost literally zero. There was plenty of time before the closing of the transfer window, the circumstances of the season to follow were already well known, Sergio was facing a serious injury, the guy's experience and scoring ability are proven.

No idea why this option or a similar, relatively cheap one, even of a short term basis nature as you say, was never considered. Sometimes you get the feeling City are leveling competition with choices they make. Otherwise I would be tempted to talk about self destruction...

From reading that post , i am sure you are not far from self destruction, cheer up fella, soon be xmas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.