Premier League games 27/28/29/30 November

Think it’s set in stone that they’re retaining the title this season, even with half their team out they still find a way to win.

Extremely infuriating but we’ve only got ourselves to blame

I have bad feelings about the title if they manage to get 3 points regularly without VVD. Some scrappy wins for them, but still 3 points while we are not looking better than last year.
That win over Leeds when Leeds scored 3 at Anfield in first round and they still had enough to score 4...
These type of wins count so much in the end.

Burnley and Fulham home games has to be 100% 6 points for us , then Manchester derby away will shows what we are made of this season.

Until then I am hoping a Brighton goal but it wont come, will it? Probably Jota will get another one.
Brighton would have scored 3 with the chances they had.
Liverpool are clinical. We are playing better than them but no where near clinical.

a clever **** though ,ran his contract down and signed a £33m over 5 years with the Dippers , he doesnt use an agent so all the money in his own sky rocket , but no matter how much money he has he will always be a bench warmer and a boring twat.
I just can't bring myself to hate him. We paid £26 million for him, with Ireland going the other way as part of the deal. We got 5 solid years out of him. He always gave his all, totally dependable, very versatile and a bit of quality about him as well. He made contributions with goals and assists, plus he was not one bit of bother in all the time he was with us.

He ran his contract down and made himself a fair few quid with his free transfer to Liverpool. He has fulfilled exactly the same role at Liverpool as he did at City. He ha not good been enough to nail down a central midfield role with either club, but he has been good enough to always do a decent job in any position. Players like that are so important. Miler has always been a 7 out 10 kind of player. But that has been every week and in every position.

He's gone to Liverpool, made himself a lot more money, won another league and the Champions League. He is not a City fan. From a career point of view, he made the right decision. Hes doing exactly the same job, for a lot more money and won the one trophy missing from his CV.

I know he has said some things, but it is all fluff for the media. Kyle Walker said some silly things about us, before we signed him, we all love him now. So, I am not going to be too critical of Milner.

He was a very good player for us and never let us down on the pitch. He was worth every penny we paid for him. For those reasons I just can't hate him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.