Premier League games 27/28/29/30 November

It’s always too early anyway at this stage but yeah 6 points behind with a game in hand and after Pep’s comments regarding players performances I really think he’s gonna kick them up the arse and get us firing again
Now the defence is starting to look better we need to start firing again.

Now the defence is starting to look better we need to start firing again.
I’m sure pep will be on their case from now on... we’ve been allowed to have far too many shit performances over the last year. Need that consistency and ruthlessness back

After a stuttering indifferent start we're lucky to still be in the mix if we win our game in hand, which as it's against a much improved Villa isn't a given. We really can't afford to drop many more points from here on in though. I think we are just short in a couple of key areas to win the title this season but who knows? Spurs if they lose Son and Kane for lengthy periods I think could fall away. Chelsea are an unknown quantity, the rags? Who knows? They have thrown enough money at it and could be in the mix. For me the dippers are still the team to beat. Their front players will win them most games, defence or not.

TV Pundits creaming themselves with teams devoid of any midfield attackers/creators.

Spuds --> Dippers --> Rags ---------------------------------------------------------------> City

What a load of old shite.
We'll win this league I'm telling you, be an all time low points but fuck me any fan or pundit saying we're out of the running knows absolutely zero about football.
Nobody is cut adrift, win our game in hand and we're up in the mix, we might not even need that game in hand the way the season is panning out but tonight and yesterday shown that it's anyone's.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.