Premier League games 27/28 feb & 1st march

I often see people saying we havea team of softies because they are all nice and not foul mouth cheats, i like it , rags certainly have a type of shitsters that i would hate
Always have. My grandad hated them for that even back in the early 70s.

tenor.gif

Not just that its about hes played under Tuchel before etc thats why they think they are out in front. and that they hold over us that they beat us for Jorginho. i dont see how he goes to chelsea i mean if you have the choice between us and chelsea you choose city if you want to win Trophies not being arrogant like but if your a young player you look at the premier league you pick City surely.

I was just replying to the confidence that they will blow everyone out of the water by bidding £200m.

If they know he wants to join them, they can get him for half of that figure.

As I say, it is down to player and price won't dictate it.

Dortmund are looking at £65m next year, so can't start an auction.

As for Jorginho, he wanted to hold out for Sarri becoming manager, so wouldn't sweat Chelsea because of that.

This can't be right. According to Sky the rags are one of the most entertaining teams in the league because they added their goals scored and goals conceded together yetsterday and apparently the higher the figure, the more entertaining you are.

My eyes must be deceiving me!

"Right Werner, kick the round bouncy thing into the net behind the gobshite in yellow, cause nobody else is going to fucking do it, clear enough?"
This can't be right. According to Sky the rags are one of the most entertaining teams in the league because they added their goals scored and goals conceded together yetsterday and apparently the higher the figure, the more entertaining you are.

My eyes must be deceiving me!
Your eyes are fine, they're shite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.