Premier League Games 27/28 November

Be interesting to see how Claudio reacts to the plastic clapping hordes after they knifed him
As he does the usual returning wave to the fans, It would be nice if he removed his coat to reveal a crisp white shirt with a huge blood stain on the back

Dont worry about them, now its on social media and going viral, Spurs will put them in a hotel and give them tickets to the next match + flights back.

Yeah, there will be a gofundme campaign set up and Spurs will probably invite them on the pitch for the next home game.

Sympathy Level Zero
That's a bit harsh. Believe me, I've got "level Zero" love for Spurs (they broke an 18 year old's heart back in 1981), and I've never forgiven them. Same applies to those wankers they've got supporting them ("VAR, my lord"; cunts). But fucking hell, a journey from Dallas to the wilds of Lancashire, only for the game to be called off a few hours before kick off is a real kick in the bollocks for him.

That's a bit harsh. Believe me, I've got "level Zero" love for Spurs (they broke an 18 year old's heart back in 1981), and I've never forgiven them. Same applies to those wankers they've got supporting them ("VAR, my lord"; cunts). But fucking hell, a journey from Dallas to the wilds of Lancashire, only for the game to be called off a few hours before kick off is a real kick in the bollocks for him.

I’m sure they can afford it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.