Premier League Games 28/29/30 December

Rashford had a shot, it went in. Wether off the post, off a defender or through the keepers legs. His intention was to score and he did..
Don't you mean Rashford MBE as stated by the commentator?

Right there with ya. I had it as 0-0. shoulda cashed out at 90mins but I opted to cover it with a 1-0 united win.
Bastards.

That's betting for you though.
Champions keep on going to the end and make their own luck. People on here would do well to remember that. If the rags do manage to win the league they will probably deserve it just as those vile dippers deserved it last season. Now have a night cap and get tucked into bed.

Champions keep on going to the end and make their own luck. People on here would do well to remember that. If the rags do manage to win the league they will probably deserve it just as those vile dippers deserved it last season. Now have a night cap and get tucked into bed.
Bollocks to that

5 mins extra time for nothing, all the penalties, maybe the feeling they wanted a rag dipper title race wasn’t unfounded

I swear to god if seeing this shower of shite up in second doesn’t kick us on to smash this league I give up. How are they second they’re terrible

I agree that they are often terrible for the majority of a game but they do tend to have a good patch in most games. Unfortunately these patches tend to come at the end of the game and they are making them them count this season. There is a definite similarity to this utd to their sides under Whisky nose. I mean obviously nowhere near as good as some of those sides but the inevitably that they will step it up at the crucial time is returning.. and I for one would just like it to fuck off again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.