Premier League Games 28/29 August

Can see why this is Sancho’s first start

Me, Jan 2018.
  • Jadon Sancho is a bottle merchant who didn't fancy himself to compete against Jesus and he'll never be a top player because he lacks the courage to be one.

Never changed that opinion. He was at a top world club and bottled it to go to a lesser club in order to perhaps one day earn the chance to play at a top world club. Instead he ended up at United.

Just in case i've read that wrong, i probably have.
Are you saying Traore could be a Ballon D'or contender ?
At football ?
Really ?
uh, no, you read it wrong

I said that IF he had world class finishing

then he'd be the whole package. he WOULD be a ballon d'or contendor, because his dribbling is one of the best in the world, his pace is one of the best in the world and he is unstoppable physically.

It's because he's an absolutely woeful finisher that he is only mediocre.

On the BBC website they've posted a photo of rags in the away end. No photo on the thread of the home supporters at any point. This is a home match for Wolves. I'm not surprised by this, because I've been living with it all my life, but it is a prime example of the myriad little ways (and not so little, either) in which the relentless propaganda machine for United is peddled worldwide through the English media.
If it were an occasional thing you wouldn't notice it. But it's not occasional. It is systematic arse licking, and I grow weary of it.

uh, no, you read it wrong

I said that IF he had world class finishing

then he'd be the whole package. he WOULD be a ballon d'or contendor, because his dribbling is one of the best in the world, his pace is one of the best in the world and he is unstoppable physically.

It's because he's an absolutely woeful finisher that he is only mediocre.
Well yes, I don't think you'll find many who disagree with you there.

A Traore with end product (creating and/or finishing) would be one of the world's best.

Shut up you little rat faced prick. He gets away with it too much. Gobbing off at officials.

Reactions: kun

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.