Premier League Games 28/29 August

Chelsea are miles ahead of Liverpool.

With all their best players turning 30, lack of depth, AFCON, Klopp's exhaustion and their playing style I can Liverpool having a pretty bad year. Not sure anyone is good enough to take them out of the top 4 though.

Chelsea are miles ahead of Liverpool.

With all their best players turning 30, lack of depth, AFCON, Klopp's exhaustion and their playing style I can Liverpool having a pretty bad year. Not sure anyone is good enough to take them out of the top 4 though.

heavy metal football is cool and all but unless you heavily refresh the squad every couple of years you end up with a bunch of tired horses.

Chelsea have something very effective going on there, the more effective way to break em down is to get the ball upfront and then rely on a good dribbler who can break them down and create stuff from nothing. In that sense, Grealish is city's best option. They defend very very well against more systematic plays, i dont know, mfers are tough

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.