Premier League Games 28/29 August

Are you or do we need to score 10, it should’ve been :-)

I am perfectly fine :) I just think Chelsea have an edge with their squad and solidity, but that doesn't mean we can't win the title, we sure can and if we can transform Torres into a solid no 9, it might prove to be the difference in the end. Winning 5-0 is amazing but it's only Norwich and Arsenal afterall.

I am perfectly fine :) I just think Chelsea have an edge with their squad and solidity, but that doesn't mean we can't win the title, we sure can and if we can transform Torres into a solid no 9, it might prove to be the difference in the end. Winning 5-0 is amazing but it's only Norwich and Arsenal afterall.
And there will be tougher tests, it’s been a long 18 months without football, with Covid and health, didn’t realise how much I missed it.

And there will be tougher tests, it’s been a long 18 months without football, with Covid and health, didn’t realise how much I missed it.
It's been brilliant to be back AH, we have had such a laugh on our bus to and from Ashton to the Stadium, everyone is buzzing, ages 9 to 72. Never though it would come back and to watch the football we play under Pep, just fantastic, I'm on cloud 9, saw my first game in 69 at Maine Road and still absolutely loving it.

It's been brilliant to be back AH, we have had such a laugh on our bus to and from Ashton to the Stadium, everyone is buzzing, ages 9 to 72. Never though it would come back and to watch the football we play under Pep, just fantastic, I'm on cloud 9, saw my first game in 69 at Maine Road and still absolutely loving it.
FoC I didn’t start until 74 :-)

Why was the ref only shown a still picture, how is that right, I think personally it was the right decision, I thought the var was a bit quick and a still pic,but I thought i got it wrong, however tuchel has just said about the quickness and still pic
I agree. I thought it was maybe just the highlights package I watched cutting it short, but it definitely looked like he was only shown a still image in an incident where you can't possibly tell whether it's deliberate or not without watching the video, because you need to see if his hand moves towards the ball and whether it comes off his thigh.

I agree. I thought it was maybe just the highlights package I watched cutting it short, but it definitely looked like he was only shown a still image in an incident where you can't possibly tell whether it's deliberate or not without watching the video, because you need to see if his hand moves towards the ball and whether it comes off his thigh.
I was shouting this at the time, looked that way live also. Very dodgy

Liverpool are crowd doping, scream for everything, complaining, moaning long ball merchants. It is very effective when it works but it works best when they win the ball and can counter in the transition due to their speed and directness. However i don't think they are as fluent at it as they used to be. 1 man up and they were resorting to decent shots outside the box and trying to bully Chelsea.

They'll win plenty of points by building the pressure but strangely i think facing 10 men didn't help as it gave Chelsea the excuse to sit back and Liverpool had no real answer despite the famous Kop roar.

Chelsea will do what it takes to win and do so unapologetically. They were the better team with 11 men but a little careless.

United with Ronaldo leaves lots of questions unanswered but like many don't think he was really needed. They will probably have a few high scoring wins.

Going to be a tough old tussle and it is really, really early days but even without a number 9 we are outscoring all our rivals. Admittedly Norwich and Arsenal may end up being the easiest games we play all year but we've already had 8 different goal scorers in 3 games (we didn't even score in one).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.