Premier League Games 28/29 August

Honestly? I never had that much of an issue with him - today has changed my opinion on him. He was intentionally trying to injure Neves and then he acted like he never touched him in his interview. Absolute scum bag.

Fucking baguette eating dickhead frog.

You missed out cheese eating surrender monkey but you did pretty well regardless.

No as soon as the pen is given it’s a red.

The ball was still going in off his knee.

Not to mention he clearly deliberately swipes the ball away with his arm.
The ref was still shown a still of the offence, unlike today, to help him make a decision.

I don’t think we’ll go down but atm 14/1 with SkyBet is a good price

Wolves?

What’s going on with you guys? You had all this ambition when you came up and in your first year. Talk of improving the squad further and redeveloping the stadium, but now it feels like the best players are going to leave one by one over the next couple of years and probably not be replaced with by those not of equal quality. We’ve seen the beginnings of it already with Jota going last year.

Did the City v CFC game pass you by? He could be the 'best' but it's similar to making an assessment as to which ball of shite would be best from giraffe droppings, pig muck, the contents of a cat tray or a sizeable bag of horse shit. Mind, I am interested in how you manage to rate Taylor as the best. Is it 'cos the rest are just execrable. And let's not forget - turds float.

I have said for a long time that Foreign referees should be officiating in the premier league, not going to happen.

Would you rather have Moss and Mason ?
From the ones Pigmol (joke) can choose from i would prefer Taylor,
Which pigmol refs are better in your opinion ?

Wolves?

What’s going on with you guys? You had all this ambition when you came up and in your first year. Talk of improving the squad further and redeveloping the stadium, but now it feels like the best players are going to leave one by one over the next couple of years and probably not be replaced with by those not of equal quality. We’ve seen the beginnings of it already with Jota going last year.
she/he supports leeds, :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.