Premier League Games 28/29 Feb/1st March

Just thinking the same thing. Wtf is “the M23 derby” as NBCSN are calling it.
I think (and maybe wrong) it is certainly Brighton's nearest team before Crawley got into the FL but i also read years ago there was a resentment in Brighton that people from sarf Lahndan tended to move in and around Brighton to retire thus pinching their homes!

Brighton in serious trouble. Their squad is woefully inept for this league.talent wise it’s similar to the Huddersfield side that got relegated last season. Can’t see many players being targets from premier league sides should they go down. Shame because I think potter has the makings of being a top manager if he was given a competitive squad to work with

It's painful watching Paul Merson trying to put his thoughts into words when he's discussing today's games.

If he has any actual thoughts, that is.

willy saves ! good to see him now no. 1 ....though a world record keeper rotting on the bench

I think (and maybe wrong) it is certainly Brighton's nearest team before Crawley got into the FL but i also read years ago there was a resentment in Brighton that people from sarf Lahndan tended to move in and around Brighton to retire thus pinching their homes!

Think it has to do with some spat between Alan Mullery and Terry Venables when they were managers at the respective clubs. Think it has just grew from there.
Although you wouldn't really tell on the pitch, the rivalry off it is there, there is trouble pretty much every time they play, including today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.