Premier League Games 28/30 April & 1/2 May

when i looked a few weeks back at the scousers fixtures it was this game and the spurs game that I thought would be there most difficult games....Newcastle have had a bit of a resurgence and its not at anfield...The geordie fans are pretty passionate and will demand hopefully that the team go out and at least give it a go....

I highly doubt they will get anything but if its to happen anywhere then it it could happen at St James Park..

If it doesnt we will have to win all our games cause the scousers aint losing one anywhere else imho

No Fabinho, no Salah, no TAA, no Thiago, it might actually go tits up for Liverpool.

Fabinho being the biggest miss.

Klopp has rested several key players here, really surprised that Gomez and Milner are starting, but they will probably still win.

Have you noticed every picture of Klopp on tv or online is of him with a big toothy smile, Mr Nice Guy. Pep’s is basically a mug shot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.