Premier League Games 3/4/5/6 May

Thats the top 4 sorted then, Arsenal away at Burnly and need to win and Spurs to lose with a 8 goal swing and we know how Arsenal are like away from home
Just shows how two shocking sides playing for nothing can get a point off two teams going for 4th. Although their not so clever either.

Brighton are a complete joke and will no doubt play like men possessed again next weekend.

Cross that bridge if we come to it.

Certainly don't want to be chucking crosses in for that robot Donk to head clear.

Wish Kev was available.
Perhaps he will be and the talk of hopes he will return for the FA Cup final are a bit of a smokescreen?

He gave the first one, where there was less contact. The refs consistency within their own games is diabolical.
Which brings me to the thought, they are not reffing the games by the laws and are managing games.
This.

And, in the case of Liverpool, managing the league.

Brighton are a complete joke and will no doubt play like men possessed again next weekend.

Cross that bridge if we come to it.

Certainly don't want to be chucking crosses in for that robot Donk to head clear.

Wish Kev was available.

I wouldn’t build them up too much. Their last four results at home:

Newcastle 1-1
Cardiff 0-2
Bournemouth 0-5
Southampton 0-1

Obviously no game is a given, but hopefully they’ll be given a few days off this weekend and will have one eye on their summer holidays next Sunday.

Last edited:
I wouldn’t build them up too much. Their last four results at home:

Newcastle 1-1
Cardiff 0-2
Bournemouth 0-5
Southampton 0-1

Obviously no game is a given, but hopefully they’ll be given a few days off this weekend and will one eye on their summer holidays next Sunday.

Nope. Not a thing mate ;)

Stomach still churning and major anxiety ahead of tomorrow.

Will only calm down if we are two to the good tomorrow night and then it will start all again Tuesday morning.

Then all again the following week before the Final.

I did pop over to cafe for a quick brew in the end.

However, it just wasn't the same. The fight has been drained out of them. The general consensus is they're "SHITE". They're talking about making a clean sweep including OGS. I hope they don't get rid of him, they've not sunk deep enough for me.

I think there’s probably more entertainment on Rawk now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.