Premier League Games 3/4 October

I’ve just seen it as well and I’m torn. Souness makes the point (in support of his case for a red) about how much did the tug on the shirt slow the Sheffield player down but it looked to me like it didnt slow him at all and he probably wouldn’t have got to the ball.
Put it this way, Luiz thought it was a clear goalscoring opportunity, that's why he pulled him back

Poor game this, not a lot of quality, as I type the first bit of quality gets a goal.

Yeah penalties galore, handballs galore yet a different rulebook applies to us. Absent which we could easily have won 3-1 yesterday and today's headlines and this forum would look vastly different
........unless you're a City player of course.

Arteta got arsenal playing with a smile. We miss his influence at city more than we thought we would

Sheffield United aren't the same team as last year, going to be a long season for them. Although looking at the state of Fulham & West Brom so far, it seems like there's only 1 space to fill for relegation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.