Premier League Games 3/4 October

Yes, even when they lose there is not that lethargic feeling around them anymore and they are bouncing back quickly.

They can also win ugly when needed vs WHU recently for example.

Arteta did well in short time, and without spending much he will turn them into a contender for CL places. United should be worried imo.

And us too unless we start bringing in wins very soon.

big test for Pep to see what he learned from the FA semis loss vs Arteta in next game.

Arteta got arsenal playing with a smile. We miss his influence at city more than we thought we would

Yes I think we miss him a lot, I think Pep especially. He has had a huge impact at Arsenal already.

Ha ha just seen Leicester suffered a taste of their own medicine today, just beautiful.
Laughing at that is a bit of a stretch for me, it just reinforces we have bigger issues than people realise...

We have some shouting from the rooftops that it’s a work in progress and that putting a reliance on Kids will see us through, it’s madness..

we’ll coast into CL with the big players coming back, however, the league could be theoretically over before it’s even started for us!

Laughing at that is a bit of a stretch for me, it just reinforces we have bigger issues than people realise...

We have some shouting from the rooftops that it’s a work in progress and that putting a reliance on Kids will see us through, it’s madness..

we’ll coast into CL with the big players coming back, however, the league could be theoretically over before it’s even started for us!

Not a stretch for me I don't like Leicester or Rodgers. I thought it was marvellous he was on his high horse about how they played against us and the same template used against them meant they got battered too. That's not to excuse our pathetic performance in anyway.

Not a stretch for me I don't like Leicester or Rodgers. I thought it was marvellous he was on his high horse about how they played against us and the same template used against them meant they got battered too. That's not to excuse our pathetic performance in anyway.

Shows how shit it really was : (

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.