Premier League Games 3/4 October

Next up two teams I detest

tenor.gif

The first couple of months of the season are often like this, it has been more crazy this time due to no real pre season for a few clubs.

yep

the better clubs with international players and champions league football will fine it hard this season because of the amount of games they have to play in a short space of time, i think city have 21 games before christmas and 6 games at internationals as well

so if am right its 11 weeks to Christmas and city and the internationals have around 27 games to fit in ???

This isn’t something I say very often, and it’s less likely that I will be saying it much while the current incumbent is in charge, but come on Spurs!

Bailley - one start in the League last season. You must know you’re shit if Lindelhoof is starting ahead of you.

Another expensive flop, but no one mentions that.

Wouldn’t be surprised to see similar incidents in this game to ours yesterday but with a different outcome as in handball pen given,foul on player in box pen given ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.