Premier League games 30/31 October & 1/2 November

Hate the idea of him going there, really do...

He doesn’t suffer fools and will clean that dressing room right up, coupled with the obvious talent they have there in terms of youth...

I'm not sure.

It's a very different dressing room to Spurs. The players are a lot harder to deal with, so I'm not sure if the likes of Pogba will conform to what Pochettino wants, and they aren't on tiny contracts like the people he got rid of at Spurs.

You have a problem with Kyle Naughton, Tim Hiddlestone or Lewis Holtby, you can flog them to anyone. Getting rid of De Gea (who is the opposite style of keeper to Lloris), Pogba, even people like Luke Shaw is impossible.

So I think he'll need a lot more than 2 seasons to get the squad he wants, and you can't survive that without playing pretty well with the players you don't want until they can be moved on.

I do really rate him but United just have seem to have this malignant, cancerous malaise that spreads to everyone who goes there and brings them down to the level of the rest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.