Premier League Games 30/April, 1/2/3 May

Does that result mean Leicester can't catch us and we're guaranteed to finish in the top two ?

;)

Your nufink but a dirty cheat farvor
3250.jpg

don't be like that Arold, heeee caught me on me knee, honest

There's really nothing special about James Maddison. He dines off of the occasional long shot and everyone forgets that for every one that goes in, a dozen or more are easily saved or miss the target. He's not a particularly good creator either.

Shouldn't be in the same conversation as Grealish, Mount or Foden. Being English helps his reputation immeasurably.

Saturday

Crystal Palace v Manchester City BT

Brighton v Leeds Prime

Chelsea v Fulham Sky

Everton v Aston Villa BT

There's really nothing special about James Maddison. He dines off of the occasional long shot and everyone forgets that for every one that goes in, a dozen or more are easily saved or miss the target. He's not a particularly good creator either.

Shouldn't be in the same conversation as Grealish, Mount or Foden. Being English helps his reputation immeasurably.
Regrettably this looking to be the case. He needs to play football and stop acting like a footballer (if you get my drift)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.