Premier League games 4/5/6/7 December

A combination of our legends leaving/getting old and 2-3 teams recruiting well has closed the gap. It was always going to happen. City are building again and once the final few players are purchased then we will go out in front again. Same thing will happen the scousers in a few years.

Pathetic ain't it. We lack menality but won 14 games on the bounce to win a PL title under extreme pressure every week.
What the fuck have the mentality kings known as the Rags won recently?

You are talking about 18 months ago.. we are all in agreement that we were an exceptionally fluid side with an even greater mentality back than. Now we are not quite as fluid and we don’t have the mentality to come from behind.

it’s not opinion. It’s a fact just look at results and it confirms it.

hopefully we can get back to those ways but let’s not dress it up that we all think we will turn games when going behind as most don’t and for good reason.. because we haven’t for a long time.

Took bamford out of my fantasy team and replaced him with Watkins but I forgot his game was off. Probably the worse decision in fantasy history . Don’t understand why they allowed me to put Watkins tbh but fucking nightmare

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.